This website offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before beginning this or any other exercise program to make sure that it is appropriate for your needs. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury, even if you are currently in good health.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely are your own risk.
If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, or voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge AJ’s Healing Hands from any and all claims or causes of action, known, or unknown, arising out of Yoga, Reiki, Massage, Meditation and Nutritional Advice provided by AJ’s Healing Hands’s negligence.
- Take breaks and/or omit poses or sequences that are not suitable for you.
- You should wear comfortable clothing so that you can move freely.
- Before any workout or yoga class, you should warm up properly and cool down afterwards to avoid an injury. All classes by AJ’s Healing Hands will include warm up and cool down.
- You should avoid alcohol, drugs, or any similar substances before any workout, yoga practice and meditation.
- Avoid having heavy meals for two to four hours before practice. Stay hydrated before and after your yoga practice.
- If you feel dizzy, light-headed, faint, or if you experience any other discomfort during any treatment or yoga provided by AJ’s Healing Hands stop immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your condition during your practice. Exercise within your limits. Never force, strain or practice through pain. Seek attention and advice as appropriate.
- This website does not offer medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before engaging in any treatment or yoga practice. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. This website may not be tailored to suit your current physical and mental health. I accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
- Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appears on this website. While AJ’s Healing Hands uses reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion; however, no assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. This website may also contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors.
- AJ’s Healing Hands cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.